Monday, January 12, 2015

Fruit

This is my eleventh painting in the 30 Paintings in thirty days.  I do not know what this is.  It is related to a grapefruit, but it is called something else.  I have all kinds of photos of exotic fruits taken at the farmer's market on 3rd Street.

I think this exercise is all about how fast can I get with these painting sketches. I was finally ready to settle down and paint about 10:15 pm, but my husband informed me that we had to fill out some papers for the bank.  It looks like we might really be able to close on Wednesday.  I am holding my breath.  Tomorrow we wire money to the title company and I have to get a rider for flood insurance.

Back to the painting.  The strongest thing I have to say about this painting is that the colors make me happy.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment