Thursday, September 29, 2016

Island Biker

Very Loose.  The drawing on this one took awhile.  We were invited to dinner at Bone Fish, about when I was ready to pick up a brush.  Boom boom shrimp, mac and cheese with white truffles, sautéed spinach with black grouper...dinner was well worth it.  I see things to fix.  That is my job for next month.  It is crazy how the unpainted part sort of works, or am I just tired. 

Two more days.  I want to paint two paintings tomorrow and then I will be caught up.  I want the last painting to have time to develop, on the last day. 

Then I have to pack because I going on a little adventure.  Five days to collect photos.  I usually don't paint when I travel.  There is too much to soak in and then I am too worn out.  Must get beauty sleep so I am not grumpy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment