Sunday, November 6, 2016

Sunhat.


This is the second repaint after the first photo in the 30 day challenge.  The underside of the hat and the upper face are in more shade.  I paid more careful attention to the eyes nose and mouth.  I think I can feel the heat of the sun more in the above version.

I developed basal cell skin cancer on my nose About 7 years ago, I developed basal cell skin cancer on my nose.  Fifteen stitches later all was put together again.   I react to sunblock and it makes me hot.  I wear it only if I am in the sun long enough to burn.  A hat helps to protect my face.  This one has a chin strap that can be tightened to hold it on in a stiff wind. My moisturizer and makeup has sun screen.   My dermatologist is not happy.  The next time I buy sunscreen I am going to try the stuff for babies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment