Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Macaw

This was fast.  I met this bird and a restaurant called Macaw's.  The place did not look like much from the road but a very quaint pleasant restaurant was behind the front building in a very tropical setting.  All doors were wide open as well as the windows. 

Getting this guy to pose was my entertainment while waiting for my dinner to be prepared.  Getting a shot at any thing other than the back of his head was a challenge.  He was not in a cage, but on a stand.  As you can see he has a stunning face. 

This is day 2 of the Painting challenge.  So far brushes are wet and my painting table is a mess.  It takes several minutes to clean up for the next painting in the morning.  Eventually I am going to have to produce  2 paintings in one day.  I plan to be traveling in the middle of this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment