Friday, March 18, 2011


Tall and Cool (Key West)
14 1/2 x 11 3/4
Watercolor 
I just put this one in a frame, getting ready for an up coming show. After looking at this photo. I hung the painting on the wall, and decided that there are a number of minor adjustments I wish to make. Out of the frame it comes. Oh well.
My family and I were in Key West last year. We had a extremely frustrating day, after adding the fourth member to our party. Crowd control in my family can be like trying to herd cats. I made a late reservation for a restaurant that we had never tried before. It had taken longer than expected to walk to it. We were seated outside, which was fine. The inside was chaos. This was our drink order. We had a great dinner. We laughed a lot. It was a good end to a trying day.

No comments:

Post a Comment