Wednesday, May 5, 2010


Have been on vacation. I am in the condo, in Florida preparing to drive home tomorrow. I have taken many many photos. I can see this one being painted large-large, like over my fireplace large.
I have not picked up a brush the last three week. The one morning that I thought of painting, in Nancy's Secret Garden, I was close to heat exhaustion.
In Key West with my daughter, she normally works night shift, so we often did not head out until noon. Not a good plan in Key West.
The few times I could have painted at the condo, someone was in the guest room asleep. Maybe I need to move that art table out into the living room. I will be back here in July and I plan to paint.
'Fins of a Different Color' has sold out of the Gallery in Naples Florida. I will post that painting when I get home to my databases.
That is the second painting sold this year without any effort in marketing on my part. Maybe sales will be really good this year. I am pleased with how much I have been working, minus this vacation. Work has to be done before any thing else makes sense.

1 comment: