Sunday, February 14, 2010


I forgot that I pick "Balloons in the Night" as a title for this one. Once this one is totally painted I will have to push and pull between dulled color, it is night, and the brightness of the light.
I am excited, this one should be a stunner.
This next week I need to step up the work on two train paintings due at the end of the month, but I will continue to work on the balloon and coffee cup paintings as a pair.
Working on two paintings seems to do well for me. Keeps me from hating the work that I continually stare at.
Working on more that two at at time can be hard for focus, but a good time to work on the ones that sit on the boards undone. I like to start paintings. I don't like to finish them.

1 comment:

  1. It has been a long time since the last post. I hope everything is OK. Take care!

    ReplyDelete